• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Augie

Augie

Everyday Joe

• Administrators
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

That time of year again, new products, exciting new offerings from all the manufacturers, sooooo.... What do you want to see this year? :D

#2 SpeedNinja

SpeedNinja

Vintage Mapex Guru

• Member of the Year
  • 9,908 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

A hardware bag/case that's not more trouble than it's worth.

#3 xsabers

xsabers

Members

• Official Member
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

More options for the MAPEX Mydentity 'cuz 100,000,000 is just not enough!!!   :chaplin:

Actually within the MAPEX line, I would love (and hate) if they offered the same Mydentity options with SATURN shells.  They now offer a SATURN with a wrap which seems to be pretty popular so why not offer the Mydenity type of special order SATURNS.  The reason I would hate it is because I would be soooo tempted... :pullhair:

SilverMine (covers)
http://www.silvermineband.com

4th Guy Shining
http://www.4thguy.com

#4 Mike St.Clair

Mike St.Clair

Advanced Member

• Advanced Contributor
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

The Ludwig Signet 105's.

Tama Starclassic B/Bs, IC pedal, Quickbeats, 16" A custom projector, 17" A med thin, K custom ride, 20" A med ride
DW collectors, Yama oak custom, and Ludwig Acrolite snares, Roadpro hardware.

#5 Jammy

Jammy

• Official Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

I'd like to see Mapex retire their Meridian lines and revamp their mid-range kits, something more in line with what they did to the Saturn series.

I would also love to see some more cable hihat stand/pedal/clamp things from anyone.

#6 emonzon

emonzon

Advanced Member

• Advanced Contributor
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:53 AM

More options for the MAPEX Mydentity 'cuz 100,000,000 is just not enough!!!   :chaplin:

Actually within the MAPEX line, I would love (and hate) if they offered the same Mydentity options with SATURN shells.  They now offer a SATURN with a wrap which seems to be pretty popular so why not offer the Mydenity type of special order SATURNS.  The reason I would hate it is because I would be soooo tempted... :pullhair:

This is something I'd love too, my dream kit is a sonor prolite, but most likely will never happen :) I'm very happy with my saturns and the current finishes for the IV Saturns are cool, however being able to create a custom MyDentitykit with same shells as the Saturns would really peak my interest indeed!

Mapex Saturn in Cherry Sparkle 10, 12, 14, 22
Meinl Byzance 20" Dark Raw Bell Ride, 14" Dark Hats, 20" Traditional Hand Hammered Crash, 18" Sand Thin Crash

#7 logogogue

logogogue

I am the Mod Squad

• Super Moderators
  • 2,510 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:32 AM

i don't know about what to see... but i'd love to get me a Chris Adler snare. i know, so retro.

don't know why i didn't just get one when i had the chance.

but otherwise, i'd like to see more 12x5 snares... although Mapex does have the Phantom already to their credit. Most major's don't carry one unless it is a custom order like a Reference Series or similar.

Gavin has a nice one out too but a bit spendy for me.

More reasonably priced 12x5 hybrid with birch/walnut or maple/walnut with round edges on top and 45 cut on the bottom and color options would be awesome.

#8 greenbrier

greenbrier

Advanced Member

• Official Store
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

@Jammy You're going to be very happy.

#9 Sticks4drums

Sticks4drums

Sticks

• Advanced Contributor
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

@Jammy You're going to be very happy.

Yes I just found out yesterday what is up with their mid line stuff!  Wait and see!  

#10 lasercanary

lasercanary

• Official Member
  • 737 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

Those nice old orion finishes available on saturn or special order mydentity. :hat:

The Dictionary is the only place where success comes before work

- Vince Lombardi

2010 Centerstagem donor!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NAMM