Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Hero
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sticks4drums

[APRIL 2016 KOTM] 12 Piece 1982 Tama Superstar kit!

Well I added the matching 40th anniversary Superstar snare to the kit.  I also picked up a Tama Titan boom stand from the same era.  This allowed me to get my concert toms in the perfect position.  The cymbal placement is also similar to Neil's Superstar kit.  

Another thing that always bothered me about the old Tama kits was that the badges on the rack toms, were hidden when mounted.  Never made much sense to me.  I like seeing the badge, so I moved them out front.  

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_4319.JPG

IMG_4320.JPG

IMG_4321.JPG

IMG_4322.JPG

IMG_4325.JPG

​The barn is looking fantastic! I think my favourite thing in there is the Habs sign! LOL!

Wow! this looks great too! Congrats Glenn I think you must be near to be able to get a whole year of KOTM, 1 winner kit per month, don't ya?:drum2::bow:

Edited by kustomdk

Wow! Now it's complete! Well, said this knowing you'll be able to find a couple more drums to add here, I think there are a couple of snares more than when it became KOTM, aren't they?

22 hours ago, logogogue said:

Very Nice as usual Glen. Saw this originally on the Tama FB forum...

Thanks Logo.  Put it on the Tama Facebook group because I knew they would like it over there. :)

8 hours ago, kustomdk said:

Wow! Now it's complete! Well, said this knowing you'll be able to find a couple more drums to add here, I think there are a couple of snares more than when it became KOTM, aren't they?

i added my Black Panther Cherry bomb because the finish is similar, and my buddy gave me a Tama timbale that he made, with the same finish.