Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Hero
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sticks4drums

[March 2017 KOTM] My New Mapex Saturn V in Red/Blue Hybrid Sparkle

On 11/2/2017 at 6:29 PM, Sticks4drums said:

Thanks guys for the kind comments, but after all I have been through on the web, from the drumming community, the last thing I want to have floating around is my average drumming for all to jump on me about.  You are all welcome to come by any time you like. :)

I understand you. I've been running exactly through this on last week. And my drum kit is half any of yours. But you know what? F*#k them with all their regrets and, to put it simply, their envy.

Well I just realized that my kit is KOTM.  Thanks for the honour. :)  I love it as much today, as the day it was delivered.  

• Upvote 1

Picked up four more coloursound cymbals today. 17" crash, 19" crash, 12" splash, 18" china, to go with my 14" regular hats, 10" splash, 18" crash, and Danny Carey signature ride. I am still waiting on the 20" crash to come in. I also might get the 15" hats for the auxiliary location to keep it all purple. 

I also have the 15" x 13" floor with the kit now, placing the 16" on the left side.  

IMG_1261_zpsbkzeuun0.jpg

b7f601b6-75e4-4b3f-a90f-7d497cc0475b_zps

I think it's time to invest in a camera drone for those overhead shots man.

At this point, I'd agree on the auxiliary hats.

22 hours ago, SpeedNinja said:

I think it's time to invest in a camera drone for those overhead shots man.

At this point, I'd agree on the auxiliary hats.

Maybe I should just permanently mount a go pro above each kit. :)

14 hours ago, Sticks4drums said:

Maybe I should just permanently mount a go pro above each kit. :)

do it!!!!

Glenn, That is the most beautiful kit I have ever seen!  I would need a Xanax before you told me the price!!

11 minutes ago, 05WideGuy said:

Glenn, That is the most beautiful kit I have ever seen!  I would need a Xanax before you told me the price!!

Hey buddy.  Long time no read.  Thanks for the kind words.  What if I told you the drums were free under a warranty issue with some of my Arctic White kit.   Mapex did me right on this one.  

3 minutes ago, Sticks4drums said:

Hey buddy.  Long time no read.  Thanks for the kind words.  What if I told you the drums were free under a warranty issue with some of my Arctic White kit.   Mapex did me right on this one.  

Glenn, what kind of warranty issue did you have that Mapex would give you all that at no cost?  Your Arctic Whites were fantastic looking!

47 minutes ago, 05WideGuy said:

Glenn, what kind of warranty issue did you have that Mapex would give you all that at no cost?  Your Arctic Whites were fantastic looking!

I had small ripples in the finish of many of the extra white drums I ordered.  Even replacements they sent me suffered from it.