Hero

4 posts in this topic

I have a nice Mapex Saturn kit for sale. The cymbals are not in the best of shape but the drums are in excellent condition. It is a 6 piece kit with 20x18 kick, 8 10 12 14" toms, and a 13x7 Black Panther Blaster snare. I have trick Bigfoot double pedals with the SB1 trigger kit. Hi hat stand is trick predator remote hi hat. Yamaha DTX drum module. Shure mics. ddrum triggers. mic stands. This is a really nice set besides half of the cymbals. I am asking $3,000 for everything and located in Lexington, SC. The pedals and trigger kit alone is about half of that price.

20150807_142900-2.jpg

20160108_114737.jpg

20160509_101724.jpg

20160509_101808.jpg

That's a terrific looking kit. Why did you come to the decision of selling it?

Also if anyone is thinking it, are you willing to part out or are you fixed on selling it as a package?

It's nice that you have a total turn key setup (minus half the cymbals; lol) but not everyone is necessarily looking for pickups or vice versa.

Thank you. There are a few reasons why i'm selling it. My wife and I are moving again, I hardly play, have to have a dedicated music room, and thinking about getting an electric kit. I will part out the little things like the triggers, mic stands, mics + cables, drum module and the sound blankets if I still have some available. As of right now I'd like to keep the kit together (that way I can still play from time to time).

On 10/25/2016 at 7:55 AM, mdbaltzigar said:

I really need this kit gone. It is beautiful and worth way more than what I am asking. 

$2,000 FIRM!!!