Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Hero
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

lukerative

Better Timekeeping...and a Tony Williams story

Hi People. This is my first post on this forum. Long time Mapex player from NZ, now living in Australia. I've been teaching for a long time, and just starting to put some little lessons up online. I would love to get your feedback, preferably constructive :D. I got some great feedback from the folks at Drumeo about this lesson, so feel free to tell me what you think. I'm aiming at a series of lessons around apartment drumming, because I'm going to be living in one for the next couple of years! Hope you enjoy. Luke

• Upvote 1

A Kiwi!  :sheeplove:

The part I liked most about the video is when you showed how to transition from beginner to something more advanced.

• Upvote 1

The Tony Williams story is interesting. I've often heard he was difficult to get along with at times. Doesn't sound like he was the most accommodating teacher out there. I know stories get blown out of proportion, though.

Welcome aboard, btw. :-)

Edited by DiehardDIYer

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, appreciated. I hope you are all having a great new year. I just found an apartment in Melbourne yesterday, so looking forward to getting the shipping company to deliver my drums! :D