Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Hero
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
SpeedNinja

Stupid cheap Gen 1 Falcon on eBay

Looks like it needs some new bearings.  That's not a difficult fix.  I would have already bought this, but I really can't be spending money on these things right now so I'd rather one of y'all get it.

Item number: 222454076450

$100 or best offer + $25 shipping.  Someone needs to scoop this deal up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222454076450?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

My curiosity is killing me.  I sent in a low ball offer and it said I'm competing against 2 others.  No word back on a rejection or counter offer.  I really don't want to spend what I offered plus shipping right now due to other priorities.  Anyway, people are looking at it and offering on it.

My low ball offer of $50 was not accepted, and the pedal is still available so I'm guessing the other offers were rejected as well.  (I have seen items not sell and the seller message me asking if I'd still pay my offer after the rejected it, then adjust the price for me.)  I'm kind of relieved after getting some quotes on things for the house.  I need every penny I have.