Hero
Sign in to follow this  
OfficialDrummer

Leaving Facebook / Deleting account / Logins to OD

Hello Official Drummers,

Today I'm writing you this because we're going to move on from Facebook as a group and myself personally ( I generally never use it for myself anyhow, very rarely ) .

Facebook has grown into a massive mess and continues to today, get worse instead of better. The people Zuckerburg's bringing in the fold now are not the type of people that will make it better or more successful, it will get worse.

In good conscience there's no way I would ever tell anyone to sign-up for Facebook or be part of that / this mess. It's truly a mess too I believe that is beyond repair or even worth reigning in. Until the top CEO steps down, Facebook will never be the place for everyone and anyone imo.

In closing, this will be the last month we will keep our FB page / site. We encourage our FB Official Drummer users to register at the forum and become part of a real community that has in-depth dialog and topics where you can gain real knowledge or share real knowledge. If you don't sign up or come aboard at https://www.officialdrummer.com that's ok too and we thank you from our hearts for being part of our Facebook group. Very appreciated you are. :)

To all our Drummer friends out there, thank you and keep the beat alive.
Official Drummer

Facebook has been a mess, in more than one way, for a while.  I use it for Messenger, because that's the only way I can talk with my brother when he's deployed.  When he's out, I'll abandon the site again.

• Like 1

you and a lot of other folks! Talking crazy. hahaha. nah. It's time to move on.